1. Automate your emails
- Send welcome emails to new clients
- Email customers when something changes on their property
- Give client daily or weekly updates on their instruction
- And much more!
That precious time you save by setting up automated emails within your CRM can be put to use elsewhere, allowing you to focus on what you do best – selling properties.
2. Personalise email campaigns
3. Optimise your email for mobile
Most people will use their mobile device when opening emails, particularly those who are on-the-go. So, a mobile friendly email is essential, especially as it can increase click through and open rates.
Ensuring all emails are mobile user friendly will increase the potential for reaching more customers.
4. Add an eye-catching subject
5. Make use of analytics
6. Keep your mailing list up to date
7. Remain consistent
8. Create an email list
9. Choose your sender name carefully
With most automated email marketing tools for estate agents, you will be able to edit your sender address and the sender name. This will be the first thing your customers see, so it needs to be carefully thought-through.
10. Promote your social media and website
Real estate email ideas
- Welcome emails
- Follow ups
- Celebrations of employee successes
- Commercial news