1. Plan ahead and post consistently
2. Use automations within your CRM
In such a competitive industry, using automation marketing could help give you the edge over other estate agents.
With Rezi estate agency software, you can set up automated workflows to send posts to social media instantly following certain triggers.
- Post new properties to Facebook
- Re-advertise reduced properties on Instagram
- Celebrate sold properties
You might like: Powering Automation in Real Estate
3. Make use of hashtags - it WILL expand your reach
4. Use a consistent tone
5. Celebrate your real estate agency's achievements
6. Embrace the face behind the brand
7. Don't neglect the visuals
8. Use your social analytics - they will help!
9. Adapt if it's not working
10. Engage with your followers
- Offer live Q&A sessions
- Create polls and surveys
- Share other people's content on social channels
Why is social media important for real estate?
What should real estate agents post on social media?
There's no hard and fast rule on what estate agencies should post on social media - but being consistent in however you use it is important, as is engaging with your customers or followers.
Some social post ideas for real estate agents include:
- New properties on the market
- Re-advertising reduced properties
- Sold properties
- Behind-the-scenes footage
- Live sessions or webinars on industry topics
- Blog posts
- Celebrating events (it's always a 'national [something] day'!)
There are hundreds examples of estate agencies in the UK and beyond with many thousands of followers, so don't be afraid to do some market research and compare the posts and strategies of other property professionals.
Discover more in our guides for real estate professionals: Insights
Or check out the latest blogs and news: Blog
If you're ready to start automating your processes and working more efficiently, book a ReziPM demo today!