Social media is an essential tool for marketing your estate agency, raising brand awareness, promoting services, increasing leads and engaging with your audience. With global reach and new buyer habits every estate agency should include social media marketing in their business strategy for yearly growth and lead generation opportunities.
How to use social media for business
Statistics show that 4.33 billion people use social media globally, with a surge in early 2021 of 521 million new users joining social media platforms according to a report by datareportal. With such substantial growth social media has never been more vital for businesses to sell, advertise, become thought leaders and boost brand awareness.
What do the best online news sites offer?
- In depth stories
- Investigative reporting
- First-hand accounts
- Quality insights
- High engagement rates on published articles
- Creditable writers
- Quality imagery
- Local and global news
- Endorsed by reputable companies
Social media posting for real estate agents
Social media interaction is fundamental for growing online visibility
Social media posting strategy and best practices
Working off news outlet’s RRS feeds, Rezi’s news feed has been built to show a carousel of the most current articles posted on the sites that we or you have set up. A good idea for making sure you’re targeting the right demographic is to add some local news sites to the news feed. This way your team can be aware of what’s happening in your area and you can grow your following within your area more quickly before venturing to the wider market.
Key Tip: You will never be able to reach everyone online. Spend time reaching those that are buying in your target market.
Key fundamentals for building a social media strategy
- Set SMART goals as a team/company
- Set up social media platforms that are in-line with your target audience
- Be clear on our target audience
- Research the best days to post on social media for your industry
- Dedicate time to building communications and relationships with your followers
- Pay attention and adapt to trends
- Adapt social posts to changing demographic or industry movements
- Review and analyse social media performance
- Review content for social media posts
- Review team/ company engagement with posts, improve if needed
The best social media platforms for estate agents
How often should you post on social media as an estate agent?
- Facebook: At least once per day
- LinkedIn: Twice per week is optimal
- Instagram: 2-3 times per week (Imagery is key)
- Twitter: Twitter has no limit, however once per day is more manageable