The best estate agents in the UK will typically use a cloud-based, API-driven CRM software, provided to them by a company specialising in property software systems.
Estate agency software provides a user-friendly customer relationship management system (CRM), where property sales and lettings businesses are able to handle their day-to-day administrative activities with ease.
A reliable, innovative and constantly evolving software is crucial for estate agencies, as they must stay ahead of the game in an increasingly tech-savvy industry.
What CRM software do sales and lettings agents use?
We’d love to tell you that ALL estate agencies in the UK and beyond use our Dezrez Rezi software – unfortunately, that’s not true and there are many different software providers out there. But we definitely think we’re the among the best! We’re trusted by over 20,000 agents, so what makes us so special? Lots of things!
Our high-performance and award-winning property sales and letting agency software is always improving, which allows the estate agents who use it to improve alongside it. There are many companies providing estate agent software packages in the UK, but we’re sure you won’t look back if you choose us.
Estate agents using Dezrez
What software do estate agents use? The following UK estate agencies had this to say about using Dezrez’ online estate agency software:
- Penrith Farmers & Kidd’s (PFK): “We came to Dezrez in 2012 and over the years we moved from the Dezrez software to the Rezi product. At PFK, we pride ourselves on making our clients property journey as simple as possible and rely on Rezi to make that a reality.”
- Aspen Residential: “Extremely accurate and useable data. Through the onboarding, we were provided with instructions each step of the way and this informed us on exactly what to do to make our data so accurate. The training they provided for us was excellent and enabled us to start using the system immediately.”
- Country Properties: "We joined Dezrez because as time moves on, things change and the previous software providers could not offer the cross-office integration and ’real time’ functionality that Dezrez provides.
- Satchells Estate Agents: "We have been involved with Dezrez since their early years, and the reasons we chose them many years ago are still applicable today. Their web based software is straightforward and flexible for all staff with varying IT skills, and help is always on hand from the technical team. For any multi branch estate agency, Dezrez is in our opinion the best product for us in terms of flexibility and value for money."
Head over to our Dezrez Customer Reviews and Testimonials to watch or read about some more of our agents’ experiences working with us at Dezrez.
Key features: The best software for estate agents
Rezi provides a highly reliable, constantly evolving and efficient estate agency CRM, so all its users have a positive and comfortable experience – from estate agents to home buyers. Saving time and making your day-to-day administrative jobs easier are our priorities, which is why we have built such a user-friendly software. The key features of our Rezi software include:
- A user friendly dashboard
- Fully customisable workflows allowing you to automate your business
- Live diary and email sync
- Integrate with third-party applications (such as What3words, View My Chain and GOTO Group)
- Intelligent property matching
- Instant access to your relevant documents and data wherever you are (being cloud-based and fully mobile friendly)
- Efficient data migration when you come onboard (including all your information and data history)
Note that there are various estate agent software packages available at Dezrez – Rezi Pro Lite, Pro, Premium, Enterprise and even Property Management – so the features you receive will vary depending on which one you choose.
There are also optional additional products available with our sales and rental property software, including Rezi Anytime (a client portal giving your customers 24/7 access to data), brochure building tools, calendar sync and electronic document signing. You can, of course, pick and choose which of our extra products best suit your agency and create a package tailored to your needs.
Would your business benefit from using estate agency software?
If you would like to remain competitive in an increasingly tech-savvy industry, it’s critical that your company uses a reliable cloud-based real estate software to stay ahead of the game. With our API-driven property sales and lettings software, the benefits are endless:
- Your buyers and sellers will immediately have a better customer experience
- Communication between your agency and clients will be drastically improved
- Agents can stay connected to the information they need on any device and on-the-go
- You will save time and effort by automating your daily administrative jobs using clever ‘Zapier workflows’
- The optional Rezi Anytime product gives clients 24/7 access to agents and documents
Our software is trusted by over 20,000 sales and lettings agents, allowing them to take their business to the next level in terms of efficiency and automation. While we’re confident that we will have a package to suit you, if you’re not sure whether or not Rezi is right for your agency, book a no-obligation demo and a member of our team will walk you through how he software works:
Dezrez Rezi software: For businesses big and small
At Dezrez, we are proud that our Rezi estate agents software packages offer varying features and price points to suit all agencies, big and small.
Our super-useful software packages include:
Whether you’re a new start-up estate agency or an established enterprise business, our software is fully scalable and can adapt to your company’s needs. And if you’re new to estate agency software, you don’t have to worry about getting set up and learning how to use your new system, as all of our packages come with full online training with a Rezi expert. So, what software do estate agents use when they work with Dezrez? The answer to that question depends largely on the size of the company, their goals and what they want from their CRM.
If you don’t know which of our software options would best suit your own agency, feel free to book a demo and a member of our team will help you through the whole process: