In the second of our ‘Discover Premium’ series, we explore how automated social media marketing in Rezi Premium (estate agency software) can help your business grow online.
Book your Rezi Premium demo here to see how our software could benefit your estate agency...
Social Media for Estate Agents
- Post images of properties to Facebook as soon as they are available
- Post advertisement images to Instagram when price is reduced
- Tweet whenever a property is sold
Post to Facebook
As soon as a property is ready to go to market, the workflow automatically posts the property’s images and customisable details to your Facebook page.
Post to Instagram
Automatically post a promotion on your Instagram page whenever a property is sold - celebratory content is allowed on social media!
The benefits of social media automation tools like Rezi Premium
- Most importantly - Save time, allowing you to focus on higher-priority tasks
- Save money – you won’t need to outsource a social media expert if your CRM can do it for you
- Engage with clients more often and build rapport
- Maintain a consistent flow of content – improving your online presence
- Win more deals – having an impressive social media strategy will improve sales, particularly as the rise in buyers shopping online increases.
What marketing or social media platforms can you post to?
- Google My Business
What should real estate agents post on social media?
- New properties for sale
- Re-advertise properties that have been on the market for a certain time
- Sold properties (celebrate your victories!)
- Reduced price properties
You can also look at posting the latest industry related news articles that feature in the top online newspapers and magazines. Many agents are becoming thought leaders with quick to react republishing of hot topic news and information on the latest legislation.