What are property portals?
Uploading properties to property portals using software
To make your life easier, you can use Rezi estate agent software to upload properties to these portals with just one click of a button. We essentially offer an online property portal software, in addition to our advanced sales and lettings CRM system where you can manage all properties, clients (buyers, tenants), tasks and much more.
Who can advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla, OnTheMarket and other property portals?
If you're a registered estate agent, letting agent or new home developer, you can list properties on the likes of Rightmove, Zoopla, Homesearch and OnTheMarket using portal software. Bear in mind that there are a few requirements that each property website will ask you to meet before using their feed.
At Dezrez, we will walk you through each portal during your onboarding stage to our estate agency software, their benefits and the requirements you'll need to meet. You'll have a dedicated account manager that can help you make these decisions if you're a new or start-up agency.
Using Rezi's property portal software
The benefits of using software for your portal uploads
Enhance your offering with Rezi Premium & automation
If you're a letting agent or property manager, you may also be interested in our property management software, which allows you to manage landlords, tenants, tenancies and more!
Choosing the right property portal for your sales or lettings agency
- Does it give you the exposure you need to sell or rent your properties quickly?
- Are your competitors using that portal?
- Is the target audience big enough to achieve a return on investment (ROI)?
- Who owns the portal feed and what are their requirements of you? (Check whether it's independent, owned by a competitor etc.)
- Is the demographic using the portal right for your business strategy?
- Do you need to hit a very local audience or a higher volume of potential buyers?